Software Architect - PHP
Location: UK - Warwickshire, Job Code: 166, No of openings: 1
Technical leads are the technical experts who provide management leadership in the design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services within a computing systems environment. Technical leads provide solutions to technical issues, and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
He/She must have strong analytical, conceptual and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently on multiple projects. The Technical Lead reports to the Delivery Manager. No agencies please.
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience with PHP web application Development with MySQL
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Master in Computer Applications, or commensurate work experience.
- Strong debugging skills, Code flow analysis and the ability to read and modify existing code.
- Strong skills in XML & Web services (SOAP, REST).
- Working experience with Web2.0 standards & Version Control systems.
- Most importantly a great sense of humour and a hunger to travel the World.